Insomnia Attacks


I woke up at exactly 12 noon today for the nth time. This seems fairly normal as I really don't need to wake up early for a class anymore. But given a choice, I would really request my melatonin to cooperate during my sleepless nights.

From TIME Health: Web Therapy Can Help Ease Insomnia
I have never been a morning person nor someone who can easily ease his way through dreamland, unlike my father who falls asleep barely 10 minutes from lying in bed and who's usual wake up time is 3:30 am. He  then leaves for work at around 5 am to avoid the the travel inconveniences of the rush hour and arrives at work at 6 am for his 8-5 shift. Obviously, he just cannot compromise time for his comfort. That is called dedication, ladies and gentlemen. [Applause]

As for me, I must say that for a certain time last term I got used to sleeping early and waking up early. Thanks to my recent Practicum stint, I was able to realize how excited I am for work. Yes you heard it right, "excited" to get a taste of the real world, so to speak. God knows how badly I already want to work.

Monster Radio's "The Morning Rush" usually opens my day. [Hehehe. Plugging talaga eh!] It's really fun listening to the Kikay Barakada on your way to work. I highly recommend it; it's a good early morning habit. Too bad, ever since my insomnia attacks I have never caught TMR again, which is probably why I already turned into a "Moodie". Hehehe. Especially if it's Terror Thursdays, I see to it that I get to listen to the show for a dose of late night horror stories. [Sigh] Enough of my newly found radio addiction, and back to the problem.

Hopefully, I will get my circadian rhythm working back to normal. 

Zzzzzzzzz...

0 comments: